“Extraordinary eye-rolling deliciousness!!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Cherry Hills Village, Colorado
“Extraordinary eye-rolling deliciousness!!!!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Devils on Horseback made me want to meet the chef. But the sole dish with frest crab made me want to marry him! Great energy, knowledgeable waitstaff, every bite of everything was prepared with magic! Best food I've eaten on the Cape ever!!!

Visited February 2013

Boston, MA
“Pricey and just a bit off”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've eaten at the Impudent Oyster several times, and I keep going back hoping to have a really special meal, but so far each time something has just been a bit off. This latest time they were short-staffed, and while that was no one present's fault, I think it explains why when our entrees arrived, both were lukewarm at best. The food had potential, but tepid fish is just not very appetizing. And given the price of $26-30/entree, one expects more. The soups we had to start were tasty, and the menu has some appetizing sounding items, but the execution of entrees often seems off, as it did this time.

• Visited February 2013
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Amazingly delicious!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was our second time at the Impudent Oyster. You really do need to make reservations if you want to get seated. It is a very small quaint place. They do take walk ins and put your name on a list to be seated at the bar. We ended up at the bar. Doesn't matter to us. The food is so good, we'd eat outside. My husband had a seafood medley dish and ate every bit. I had a surf & turf style dish. It had all the ingredients I love; shrimp, broccoli, mushrooms, linguini, a light peppercorn sauce & a sirloin rubbed with peppercorn spices, cooked just right. They also have lobster quesadillas that are so good, I could have that for my meal.
Their fish is fresh and brought in daily. We met the owner, Peter. He's owned it for 40 years!! It's his baby, since he doesn't have any children. We will be back!

• Visited February 2013
“My Favorite”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This is my absolute fave restaurant in Chatham. For lunch, the Nantucket Scallop Sandwich/Roll is to die for. Yes, sometimes difficult to get in, you sort of have to know the patterns of their busiest times. Anyway, the only reason I have not given them five stars is because sometimes there can be a less than customer friendly server or host. I wish they would pay more attention to this and act accordingly. This can kill a restaurant!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great food and fun atmosphere! You definitely get what you pay for...worth the money! Would go back again, and would also recommend it to friends.

Visited January 2013