“Great food, grate service”
Review of Impudent Oyster

Impudent Oyster
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Wonderful place with wonderful food. Make reservations as it fills up quickly. The duck was superb...

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We always make a special trip to Chatham just to eat at the Impudent Oyster. The food is always superb, we especially love the Mussels Isabella and the Nantucket Scallop sandwich. The wait staff are friendly, especially the hostess, Andrea who makes you feel so special. Worth the trip "down the Cape.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I have been here so many times with both my husband and girlfriends and have never taken the time to write a review. We always sit at the bar. Service is excellent, bartenders are great. Food is creative, made on the premises, just delicious. Never had a bad meal, one of the best places to dine while on Chatham. Will be back soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Fantastic food, casual atmosphere. Service at the bar was fun.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I've been here three times,all three times were equally as good! My mother and I go down to Chatham Bars Inn for a spa weekend every few months and the Impudent Oyster has always been a MUST on each trip! I love this place, cute atmosphere,nice people and the food is AMAZING! You cant go wrong here whether its fish,pasta or steak,all equally amazing. They also have some of the best clam chowder Ive ever had and being from Boston that says alot. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we do!

1  Thank Colleen D