“Consistently great food and service”

Chatham Squire Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Hull, Massachusetts
“Consistently great food and service”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We eat at Squires every time we visit Chatham - always good food and friendly service! Right on the main Street, easy parking and walking

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Local Bar”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stopped here each night while in Chatham for a cocktail. The bartenders were friendly and fast. We did eat dinner here one night and it was just Ok. I had the scampi and my husband had bay scallops. I love garlic, but my scampi was a little garlic heavy even for me. The service on the restaurant side was not great-not horrible either but nothing to brag about. Overall, stop in the tavern side for some drinks and music...skip the restaurant.

Orleans, Massachusetts
“YUCK!!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This place is a DIVE.....Noisy crowded.... a true tourist trap,,,,
and the worst meal I have ever eaten in a restaurant.
I live on the Cape and had never been here before...first and last time to be sure.
When you pass it keep right on walking !

2 Thank Gerry C
Boston, Massachusetts
“we love this place...”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We ate at the Squire 3 times in 2 days and everything was great. we like sitting at the bar and because it's just off season we walked in and sat down all 3 times. So 1 lunch and 2 dinners at the bar in the restaurant side (not the pub side.) There are a few small tables that are considered 'in the bar' and the raw bar in the back. We tried some of the specials and a few things off the regular menu. Everything was fresh and well prepared. I had in all: lobster bisque & a lobster roll (lobster OD), the sole (which I love), shrimp cocktail and scallops. My husband tried the scallop ceviche (?) (which he said was great), smoked bluefish, a fresh tomato salad, the sole, and fresh chatham mussels (twice). we always go straight to the Squire if we are in Chatham. It's true they don't take reservations so you need to factor that in. The staff is always friendly if you are not rude to them. No it's not cheap but the food is excellent. I have no idea what the person who said you had to seat yourself was talking about - they always have a hostess.

Maine
“Regular food... not bad”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Grabbed lunch here. Have gone here a couple of times. This time we sat on the bar side, place was loud, patriots playing...and won! Food is like regular food, nothing spectacular, but did do the job and tasted good. Our servicer was awesome as were the rest of the staff that we spoke to. Good place, been there 3 times so next time I`ll try another.