“Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #23 of 68 Restaurants in Chatham
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Larry's PX just outside of Chatham is a wonderful place to start the day for a hearty breakfast. Good food, top notch service at a very reasonable price.

1  Thank RedBranch9

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food and very family friendly--they even have toys for kids to play with. Very big menu and great, friendly service.

1  Thank clook624
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you're looking for fancy, Larry's is not the joint for you. However, if you are looking for delicious food with massive portions - look no further. I gorged myself on what might have been the most delicious scallop roll ever while my daughter ate what might be the biggest pancakes I've ever seen. Five hungry ppl went into Larry's and five stuffed full folks had to be rolled out the door.

2  Thank Cappyaldu
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I've spent summers at the cape for years and have been coming to Larry's PX, a local fishermen's hang out, for as long as I can remember. If you're looking for a solid hearty delicious breakfast, with local flavor, this is the place to have it.
I came twice in a week a few weeks ago for lunch (they are not open for dinner); the first time, spur of the moment, was after shopping at Job Lot across the street. I had the best fish and chips ever. It was a huge piece of fish, lightly battered, not greasy, and fresh as could be. Absolutely delicious.....and just what you'd dream of if you're hankering for a great Cape Cod fish and chips platter. Very generous dish, super inexpensive: $12.95 with fries and good cole slaw. I took my son along the next day and it was as good as the day before. I'll keep coming for breakfast and lunch.....

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My son felt among his peers, the local fishermen, eating breakfast after their daily catch. He loved it and goes each time we are in town.

1  Thank deborahp1971