When I arrived at Pleasant Bay Village, I had no idea that it was such special and truly unique property. I was greeted by the lovable staff such as Bear (the black Newfoundland Dog) as well as the family who runs the resort. My family was ecstatic apon arrival and even though we are on Nantucket for the next week, the kids won't stop asking whether we can leave Nantucket a day early and spend that last day at the Village instead. The diverse landscaping and sculptures cover the grounds so perfectly, it's just a really fun place. We may need to plan another trip this fall: I bet the colors of the japanese maple trees will be gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham