Just returned from 5 nights at this lovely peaceful hotel in very verdant gardens. Loved the decor in the lobby/lounge and dining room. All very clean and the breakfast was very good quality food - especially the fresh fruit and juice. The pool was lovely although due to poor weather we couldn't take full advantage of it. Our extra- deluxe room was very spacious and well furnished as was the bathroom. The complimentary coffee in the lobby was a nice touch as was the chocolate with the turn down service. Pity about the musty smell in the bedroom. The location is nice and quiet but a car is needed to get anywhere at all which is a shame. Chatham is gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham