Stayed for two nights, a cheaper alternative to the more pricey Wequassett Inn, where our friends were getting married.
The property itself was stunning (landscaping was professionally done and the air smelled like perfume because there were so many things in bloom). The pool looked like a nice place to hang out, although we didn't really have time.
The front desk employees were very friendly and helpful, especially with restaurant recommendations. We also liked the fact that they had a parrot named Smoky and a giant black Newfoundland named Bear who seemed to own the place.
The only downside we had was the decor of the deluxe room, which was very late 80s/early 90s (teal walls, magenta and cobalt blue comforter, navy blue rug). However, our TV was a very nice flat screen, there was plenty of light, and I loved the private deck off the back of the room.
The price was right (especially for Cape standards) and apparently there was no two-night minimum (according to our other friends who stayed there), which is rare. All in all, we would definitely return, especially if we were to attend another wedding at the Wequassett!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham