The Village consists of an outdoor pool, a landry mat (very handy to have when you are on the road) in a beautiful park. My only complaint was that they make you pay for breakfast on the weekend. We are not big breakfast eaters - a little cereal, a bun and coffee is enough. When we sat down for breakfast it took forever to be served. I think that they should just have a self-service, easy breakfast - which they usually have during the week. The room we had was big and brand new. We loved our stay here. Chatham is a beautiful town and fun to talk around during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham