Our family was trying to get away for a few days and we found the Pleasant Bay Village on line. Much top our delight we found the location extremely interesting as they have numerous gardens, waterfalls, and fish ponds. The room was very nice and we had breakfast every morning which was excellent. The dining rooms were clean, pleasant, and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend the Pleasant Bay Village to anyone that is coming to the Cape. I will surely return..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham