“Love the seals!”

Chatham Pier and Fish Market
Ranked #1 of 22 Shopping in Chatham
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I loved the ocean views and boats, found the fish "uploaders" interesting and there is nothing to dislike

1  Thank Lynne A

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stopped here quickly to try and spot some seals. We arrived right before noon and there were a few seals swimming around the pier. There was a nice large deck that we were able to view from.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I live locally and still love to visit the pier and watch all the days catches being unloaded. My kid always loved going to the pier when they were younger go real early in the morning for the most action

1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great fresh seafood right off the boat with the fish pier right at your table. Great fired clams shrimp and scallops. Fresh haddock fish and chips. Fast service , call ahead with your order and it's ready when you arrive. Not greasy, good size portions. Also fresh fish market in the storefront.A terrific meal reasonably priced. I'm a regular when I get the hungrys for my fried seafood.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

after reading all the reviews.. we thought this would be something special. It was "OK"... but nothing compared to Carmel and La Jolla on the Pacific. I wouldn't recommend making a special effort to get to this one.

1  Thank Bob L