“Great Meats for Grilling”

Chatham Village Market
Ranked #14 of 48 things to do in Chatham
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stopped at this market to pick up meats for grilling and some vegetables. The marinated steak tips and marinated chicken were very fresh and good quality meats. The Hamburgers were very delicious and restaurant quality. The prices of the meats were high, but worth it! The fresh vegetables were cut and ready to prepare.

There are newer reviews for Chatham Village Market

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My family and a few friends come to Chatham often for weekends.We shop at the market whenever we are down visiting family and friends.The employees at the market are always kind and helpful. We love shopping there!

2  Thank Joe P
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I visited this market earlier this week and was very pleased with the customer service I received. The staff was very knowledgeable and directed me right to the hard to find items on my list. The young man who checked out my order was very polite and efficient. Overall I had a wonderful experience and will shop there whenever I am in town.

1  Thank betty l
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My wife brought home a pie from the Chatham Village Market. It's in a plain brown box with two printed labels on the top from what looks to be a computer printer. One proclaims STORE BAKED, the other the type of pie.

There's a third label on the front of the box that says IN-STORE BAKERY and has the price.

So you'd think this was a locally made pie with good ingredients. NOPE.

On the bottom of the box is the tell. Made in the USA by SatisPie, Rochester, NY. Ingredients contain high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, and modified corn starch.

Pretty sleazy, don't you think?

5  Thank akadoublej
Reviewed May 4, 2014

There is a lot of great places that you can get some great food and a good laugh! The Chatham Village Market is one of the best place to come in and buy a great piece of stake and or a piece of fish! The Chatham Village Market is a wonderful place to grab something quick to eat but health. They have a great selection of seafood,meat, papered food, cold cuts, and a great verities of pasta salads at the deli! Everyone is also in a good mood and cheerful no matter if it raining or snowing outside! They have wonderful employees who are willing to help you in a second! The environment in the market is always up beat and live,they have great music playing which always make me wanna dance or sing out loud! The owners are ALWAYS nice and kind, they always know how to help the community and the people who shop there out! They have great floral section beautiful flowers all the time! The front end where the cashiers are is always filled with goods and yummy bread, they have a wonderful staff up front who always put a smile on my face, kids that work during the winter always knows how to make a person smile: this young girl always is polite and every time I ask her how she doing she always replies with "Awesome" which make me happy to hear she always awesome and there is this cutest kid there who is always dancing and make people laugh, he is a sweetheart, and one of the other kids who has worked there along time and I always see her ALWAYS has a beautiful smile and just lights up a room! The adult up front are always as kind and funny as the kids, they make you laugh and they are easy to take to if you just need to talk! The Chatham Village Market opens their doors and allows people to come in and join the community. Once you step into the market you always feel welcome and part of the family! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!!! GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT STORE!!!

3  Thank capecoder1