“S L E A Z Y !”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“S L E A Z Y !”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My wife brought home a pie from the Chatham Village Market. It's in a plain brown box with two printed labels on the top from what looks to be a computer printer. One proclaims STORE BAKED, the other the type of pie.

There's a third label on the front of the box that says IN-STORE BAKERY and has the price.

So you'd think this was a locally made pie with good ingredients. NOPE.

On the bottom of the box is the tell. Made in the USA by SatisPie, Rochester, NY. Ingredients contain high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, and modified corn starch.

Pretty sleazy, don't you think?

Visited May 2014
5 Thank akadoublej

Cape cod
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great environment!!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

There is a lot of great places that you can get some great food and a good laugh! The Chatham Village Market is one of the best place to come in and buy a great piece of stake and or a piece of fish! The Chatham Village Market is a wonderful place to grab something quick to eat but health. They have a great selection of seafood,meat, papered food, cold cuts, and a great verities of pasta salads at the deli! Everyone is also in a good mood and cheerful no matter if it raining or snowing outside! They have wonderful employees who are willing to help you in a second! The environment in the market is always up beat and live,they have great music playing which always make me wanna dance or sing out loud! The owners are ALWAYS nice and kind, they always know how to help the community and the people who shop there out! They have great floral section beautiful flowers all the time! The front end where the cashiers are is always filled with goods and yummy bread, they have a wonderful staff up front who always put a smile on my face, kids that work during the winter always knows how to make a person smile: this young girl always is polite and every time I ask her how she doing she always replies with "Awesome" which make me happy to hear she always awesome and there is this cutest kid there who is always dancing and make people laugh, he is a sweetheart, and one of the other kids who has worked there along time and I always see her ALWAYS has a beautiful smile and just lights up a room! The adult up front are always as kind and funny as the kids, they make you laugh and they are easy to take to if you just need to talk! The Chatham Village Market opens their doors and allows people to come in and join the community. Once you step into the market you always feel welcome and part of the family! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!!! GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT STORE!!!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank capecoder1
Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Nice Market”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

During our week in the Chatham area, we stopped at the Chatham Village Market several times. We found the store to be neat and clean, well stocked, and the employees to be very friendly and helpful.

We purchased burgers and chicken from the meat department -- the meals we purchased were very good quality and tastey. The meat cooler was stocked with good looking meats. We also picked up some veggies. Again, fresh and good looking veggies.

We purchased a store made apple pie and it was delicious.

We ordered a store made ham/cheese sandwich and a package of store made cookies. Also very good.

The store in general is a little on the pricey side but the quality of the products makes up for that if you ask me.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ATPitts
Cape Cod
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Must Go To...Chatham Village Market!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I own a home on Cape Cod but not in Chatham. Yet, I go out of my way to shop at the Chatham Village Market because of their fine quality foods and fresh product. At the market, they make several prepared foods that go above and beyond what I have seen at other markets with such an array of choices, my favorite is the chicken marsala and their store made quiche. They also make great sandwiches if you are headed to the local beaches. Their meats are fresh, high quality, and the butcher shop is always willing to accommodate my needs. On several occasions, I have asked for something in particular and have never been turned down, the staff is always friendly and willing to help. I've also noticed the store to be clean and have never had a problem with the freshness of their product which is important to me. I always support small business but this place is truly a gem, definitely worth stopping at next time you are hungry and in Chatham!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Lovestotravel567
Chatham, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I love the Chatham Village Market!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I own a home in Chatham and pay taxes in the town of Chatham. I know that the Chatham Village Market is an outstanding market and an outstanding member of our community. I know they keep over 60 people in jobs and donate to all areas of the community including the food pantry. They have a variety of delicious foods and their meat is the best on Cape Cod. Service is always outstanding and the employees and owners always go out of their way to help me. They do home deliveries to the elderly and even run their errands for them. The chicken pot pies are delicious especially when I don't feel like cooking. I love the Chatham Village Market.

Visited September 2013