“chocolate heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chatham Candy Manor

Chatham Candy Manor
Ranked #3 of 22 Shopping in Chatham
More attraction details
Owner description: A Chatham tradition for generations of visitors, wash-a-shores, and locals, the Chatham Candy Manor, established in 1955, continues to be an essential destination for chocolate lovers as we have become internationally known purveyors of exceptional hand-made chocolates.The Chatham Candy Manor maintains the integrity of the old-school chocolatier creating chocolates of distinction and character. Hand-made creams, caramels, and truffles all individually hand-dipped. Homemade fudge in over 15 varieties and well over 100 different kinds of chocolates!We ship! All the time! And all over! Order via the website or give us a call! Caring and informed customer service is something we are very proud of!
Ellington, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“chocolate heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

If only the air I breathe always smelled like the aroma from this store my thighs would be thin! A sweet old building brimming with chocolate confections.. go for the dark chocolate bark and the candy canes and the chocolate covered apricots and I better not go on as I am drooling.. The help was great, knowledgable and friendly...

Visited December 2011
Andrew W, Front Office Manager at Chatham Candy Manor, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
We are working on bottling the smell! :D Until that time and afterwards we will continue to carry all of your favorites!!
The Chatham Candy Manor

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fabulous hand made candy on the Cape!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

This is one of my favorite places on Cape Cod!
The Chatham Candy Manor is located on charming Main St. in the lovely
seaside town of Chatham. Hand made fudge (daily samples!) and a huge variety
of hand made chocolates and truffles will please any chocolate lover.
They also have a big selection of "old time" candy by the piece which is always a hit
with young children. Open year round and mail order available, too!

Visited November 2011
Chicago, IL
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2010

Please see my blog at http://talesfromtheroad-mwalno.blogspot.com/

Its like walking back in time....a true old fashioned candy store.....we went in around 7 pm and it was crowded, but you could still move around....and everyone is very friendly (wouldn't you be if you worked in a candy shop!)

The kids love the candy and the wife LOVES the FUDGE....it may be her favorite part about Chatham!!

1 Thank mwalno
Madison, CT
“My favorite place in chatam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2009

i have been coming here ever since i was born! they have a great variety of candy, jelly beans, and chocolate delights. it's $8 per pound, and usally jam packed, but worth the wait. i go here and buy a 1/2 pound(or more!) of candy when ever we feel like heading up to chatam from our harwich vacation house.

Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Absolutely te BEST chocolate truffles -- anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2009

Try the chocolate truffles at the Chatham Candy Manor. They are absolutely the finest I have ever had. None compare. Every year I send a box to my clients and many tell me that these chocolate delicacies are the only reason they still put up with me. I'm not so sure they're joking! They are also some of the nicest people I have ever done business with. And, if you like chocolate covered Oreos, order some of those, too -- but try the truffles first. Enjoy!

2 Thank HeyCookie