“Back again”

Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Chatham
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is one of the few places from last year that got my repeat business this year on vacation.

Again, the food was delicious, fresh, and reasonably priced.

We were lucky and didn't have to wait for a table this time.

Do try the fresh doughnut or muffins with your meal. They are fantastic. And, the jams are really good.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

3 stars for overall. We stopped by for an early Sunday morning bite as we were biking on the bike path and had very good food but the service was pretty uptight for an "eatery" that's on a bike path, in a vacation destination, and at a local small airstrip... It was not very busy and we expected the easy-going welcome of a small town breakfast place in a tourist location that is open early mornings and closes at 2 pm....
It's a small space and once you enter you are in the traffic flow of the waitstaff- which is fine if it's not seen as "bothering" the waitstaff. I think they could revamp their expectations or perhaps change locations if they prefer serving in a conventional restaurant. Won't return with this management in place.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hanger B serves a really good fish taco; the service is friendly. It is tiny and the waiting times can be quite long.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had breakfast there this morning. Coffee was real good, also the home potatoes and bread. Excellent service

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was staying in Harwich and the owners of the house recommended that we try Hanger B. As we walked up on the foggy day (no planes landing), my brother-in-law said that he wasn't sure about this. We walked in, big line (moved quickly), got a table after about 15 minutes in a lovely, bright, cheery and energetic breakfast place. The menu was perfect for the kids and was great for a food snob like myself. I had the fish tacos, my sister and brother-in-law had the salmon plate, and the kids had delicious pancakes. The coffee was great. The service was friendly. I can't wait to go back. The only downside was the prices were high, but I feel like it was worth the splurge.