“Excellent gazpacho but uncomfortable, confusing vibe....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hangar B Eatery

Hangar B Eatery
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Chatham
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Nyack, New York
“Excellent gazpacho but uncomfortable, confusing vibe....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

3 stars for overall. We stopped by for an early Sunday morning bite as we were biking on the bike path and had very good food but the service was pretty uptight for an "eatery" that's on a bike path, in a vacation destination, and at a local small airstrip... It was not very busy and we expected the easy-going welcome of a small town breakfast place in a tourist location that is open early mornings and closes at 2 pm....
It's a small space and once you enter you are in the traffic flow of the waitstaff- which is fine if it's not seen as "bothering" the waitstaff. I think they could revamp their expectations or perhaps change locations if they prefer serving in a conventional restaurant. Won't return with this management in place.

Bethesda, Maryland
“good food, long waiting time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hanger B serves a really good fish taco; the service is friendly. It is tiny and the waiting times can be quite long.

Visited August 2012
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Delicious coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast there this morning. Coffee was real good, also the home potatoes and bread. Excellent service

Visited July 2013
Boston
“A great surprise in Chatham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was staying in Harwich and the owners of the house recommended that we try Hanger B. As we walked up on the foggy day (no planes landing), my brother-in-law said that he wasn't sure about this. We walked in, big line (moved quickly), got a table after about 15 minutes in a lovely, bright, cheery and energetic breakfast place. The menu was perfect for the kids and was great for a food snob like myself. I had the fish tacos, my sister and brother-in-law had the salmon plate, and the kids had delicious pancakes. The coffee was great. The service was friendly. I can't wait to go back. The only downside was the prices were high, but I feel like it was worth the splurge.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful, unique breakfast spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I went here recently based on reviews, and we were not disappointed! I ordered the lemon ricotta pancakes. Incredible lemon flavor without being over-powering. Some of the best pancakes I've ever had. My wife had the red flannel hash, which she loved. I tried a bite and thought it was very good too. The place is small, and upstairs. There was certainly a good wait, though we sat out on the deck and the wait was a little shorter than sitting inside, maybe 20 minutes. But for us, we loved it as you can watch the light planes come and go while eating! We thought the location was great, loved the character the airport added to it. If you're looking for simply eggs and bacon, I'm sure they can do that for you, but most other places can as well. If you're looking for something a little more unique, then I'd highly recommend this breakfast spot! Loved it!