“Sterling Silver and Art”

The East Wind Silver Co., Ltd
Ranked #7 of 22 Shopping in Chatham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: East Wind Silver Co. is a premier gallery of sterling jewelry and fine art since 1999. Customers make a tradition of shopping here for the wide selection, affordable prices, and personal service. They find tasteful and fashionable jewelry from around the world including the exclusive “Chatham Hook Bracelet™;” Asian furniture and home accents; and fine art by Chatham’s Maryalice Eizenberg, all in a casual yet sophisticated environment. This is a Chatham “don’t miss it” experience!
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have known the owners of East Wind Silver since the time they lived in Albany, New York and used to sell their jewerly at the Stormville Flea Market many years ago. Now they have a lovely shop in Chatham with a selection of sterling silver and art that you don't see at most places and at reasonable prices. They are great people and have a fine shop that anyone interested in sterling silver should visit.

2  Thank Howland_Owl

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We visited the East Wind Silver Co. as I had seen it advertised in a travel brochure and wanted to check it out. There is a large selection of jewelry and reasonably priced. I bought a necklace there and am very happy with my purchase.

1  Thank rhondylee
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We drove to Chatham with my sister since she thought my wife "just had to see this place". I knew this would not bode well for my wallet and I was right.

The store is absolutely packed with a variety of jewelry, trinkets, home decorations, and silver knick-knacks. I browsed at desk accessories while the ladies checked out the earrings and necklaces. The selection covered a wide price range and the artistry was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and chatted with our teenagers while the adults shopped.

In the end, my wallet did take a hit, but the prices were reasonable and wifey was happy with her selections. What more can you ask?

3  Thank RickN99
Reviewed June 18, 2010

Always fresh, artsy quality products with good prices. We have been shopping there for years buying gifts for friends, family and ourselves. The silver jewelry is always changing which makes it easier to buy new things. This shop also has great art work, furniture, home decor items and more. It's always a pleasure to shop there and the staff are super people. Make sure you get there often and enjoy.

3  Thank ChathamMass