“Gorgeous beach”
Review of Chatham Lighthouse

Chatham Lighthouse
Ranked #3 of 48 things to do in Chatham
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the most famous and interesting lighthouses on Cape Cod.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is my favorite beach on Cape Cod. It is very clean and great for walks--you can walk for hours. It is very pretty in June when the beach roses bloom. The parking around the lighthouse might be tricky, but we found free parking on Hallet Ln., very close to the beach.

1  Thank Vera L

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had a wondrful time photographing my cousins admiring this beautiful lighthouse. The views really are like the cover of a travel magazine.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Our girls wanted to see the lighthouse at night, and the evening we ended up there was very foggy. Beautiful! The lighthouse beams were so clearly defined, and the misty walk on the beach was dreamy.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We drove by this lighthouse during our trip to the cape. There is a small parking area right across the street, but it's only 30 minute parking - meant for views of beach and quick photo ops of the lighthouse. We weren't able to take a tour as they only offer them about twice a month. It's not necessarily something I would go out of the way for as there are many lighthouses on Cape Cod, but if you're in the area, it's worth a quick visit. I'm sure it's 10x better if you can take the tour - I can only imagine the views from the top! Regardless, the views of the beach were gorgeous. It's a very low key, calming beach - no big waves or anything like that. Good spot to soak in the Cape Cod sun and enjoy the scenery.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Prettiest village on the Cape. Great restaurants. Super shops. Gorgeous beach. Lighthouse picturesque.