“Hidden Gem!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Otters
Cuisines: American
Description: Overlooking the Mohawk Trail and the Deerfield River. Friendly staff, great food, ghastly decor.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The decor is a little dated, but WOW! the food is AMAZING! I took my parents while they were visiting in town, and we ended up eating there everyday they were here. Now, my father is tough man to please and when he asks to go back to someplace you know its amazing.

We had both breakfast and dinner there, I had the Apple pancakes, and the serving size was enormous. I was served 3 pancakes that were easily the size of the plate and probably about 1/2" thick topped with warm cinnamon apples. I could have easily shared this meal with another person and we both would have been stuffed. For dinner I ordered the prime rib, it was cooked to absolute perfection and was equally as large as my breakfast serving. It was tender and juicy- I could have eaten this meal everyday and been thrilled with it. The vegetables were local and clearly made fresh. Also, to top off a great meal, the service was superb! Our waiter was both attentive and friendly, and by the second day he knew our names! The only con to this place is that it's only open seasonally, I can't wait for spring to blossom just so I can go back here!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

.. it was good while it was open. Good food and generous servings. They plan to reopen. Nice river view.