“Excellent, exhilarating, fun, fun, fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zoar Outdoor/Deerfield Valley Canopy Tours

Zoar Outdoor/Deerfield Valley Canopy Tours
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Charlemont
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1989, Zoar Outdoor has offered the best in New England white water rafting trips, zip line canopy tours, kayaking clinics, canoeing instruction, rock climbing classes and bike rentals for adventurers of all abilities, from beginners to experts. Based out of our convenient location in the Berkshires in western Massachusetts, Zoar Outdoor river trips, canopy tours and instructional clinics are only 2 hours from Boston and New Haven and just 3 hours from Providence and New York City.
lincoln
“Excellent, exhilarating, fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

Had a ball went white water rafting on zoar gap day trip. Everything about the day from start to finish was excellent. The team were all lovely and the excursion very organised. Highly recommended.

Berkshires of Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Zipline canopy tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2010

We have made two zipline canopy tours with Zoar Outdoors, and will probably do it again. The staff and guides were very professional, full of fun information and absolutely on top of all the safety issues. Views pf the Deerfield River Valley out through the forest canopy were spectacular. I wish we could do it at night under a full moon! How cool would THAT be?

connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time, Fantastic People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2010

This was my first time zipping and I am afraid I am now spoiled by Zoar Outdoor. Our guides, Kevin & Ted were awesome and everyone involved is so friendly and helpful. I was nervous beforehand but your safety and fun are obviously paramount to this outfit. My two teenaged sons said it was the most fun they have ever had. We could not stop talking about how comfortable we felt because they are safety-obsessed, which is a good thing when you are 50 feet off the ground! Loved the people, area and zipping with this great group of people.

McCarthy, Alaska
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fabulous folks in a beautiful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2010

Everyone I have met at Zoar Outdoor is friendly, professional and loves what they do. And there's nothing like the Deerfield River in the fall!

New Hampshire
“Pure Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2010

I took my father and brother for father's day 2009, all I can say is WOW. Then I brought my best friend for a wedding gift from me to her and she had a blast! I wish I have there job, I would be in total heaven. The best thing about this is anyone who has any upperbody strength can do this. I will be doing this again in 2010!!