“Great trip”

Zoar Outdoor/Deerfield Valley Canopy Tours
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Charlemont
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1989, Zoar Outdoor has offered the best in New England white water rafting trips, zip line canopy tours, kayaking clinics, canoeing instruction, rock climbing classes and bike rentals for adventurers of all abilities, from beginners to experts. Based out of our convenient location in the Berkshires in western Massachusetts, Zoar Outdoor river trips, canopy tours and instructional clinics are only 2 hours from Boston and New Haven and just 3 hours from Providence and New York City.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Drove 4 1/2 hours my boyfriend and I stayed in the cabin tent ... Very clean camp ground . The cabin tent was well cleaned the beds were comfy we pushed 3 together to make one big bed. Bathrooms were very clean as well. Zip line was great well worth the money. A lot of different lines, our guys doug and Kurt kept it fun and entertaining.

A lot to do around the area as well if you venture off the camp ground.

I can't wait to come back in the spring to zip again and try white water rafting ! See you all soon

Kristin
New jersey

1 Thank Kcon1116

Abington, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Zip lining at Zoar”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

What an incredible adventure we had at Zoar. Zip lining and rappelling in the forest canopy was all new to me and I admit I was nervous as we began, but in no time our terrific guides had us zipping like pros! It was great fun and a little challenging, a wonderful afternoon. We were a group of 8 family and friends, and we all had a ball. Our guides were Nina and Chris#1, they were fabulous.
There's no better way to see the foliage!

Austin, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Zip!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was my first experience zipping and I loved it! I was pretty nervous at first, but our guides were knowledgable and fun and made me feel safe, which helped me relax and enjoy the experience. There are 11 zip lines that go through the forest. The views were really beautiful and zipping is a lot of fun. I'm glad I faced my fear of heights and got to experience this trip!

Floral Park, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Looking fun...try Zoar Outdoor Adventures!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I have zip lined before. The last time we were very thrilled with the zip lines. When we went to the Berkshires we decided to give Zoar a shot. They fit us in with a group of four other people. Our guides we Howie and Rachel. Both were very knowledgable and friendly. There were nine zips ranging from 200 to 660 feet. There were two suspension bridges and three belays. The course was challenging and fun. We had a blast! Half way through we stopped for a snack and water. A photographer took great pictures of all of us and we found that the cd was reasonably at $20. I can now make my own photos. If you are looking for fun try ziplining in the Berkshires.

Visited September 2012
Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I both had zip-lining on our bucket lists. Searching online we decided that Zoar looked to be exactly what we were looking for. Not one but 11 seperate ziplines with different lengths and speeds. What a great day we had. We couldn't have asked for better guides who showed plenty of patience and wonderful sense of humors. They along the other people in our group made it a fun and special day.