“Good food, good service”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Pub
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Let me start with kids eat free if the RedSox win! What a nice surprise when we recd the check! Our waitress was great. She was attentive and on top of her game. We ordered the nachos -- no chili -- just ok at best. My cod bruchetta was moist, the bruchetta was delicious -- a+. The royal sirloin was cooked to perfection for my son and the mashed potatoes were real not from the box and were excellent. Even his carrots were delicious. My husband said his burger was great and my daughters chicken fingers were good too. When we first sat down I asked the waitress, Jessica, if the coffee was fresh and her response "don't worry I'll make fresh pot for you". She did And it was!

1 Thank Rocburyduck

Connecticut
“Centerville Ninety Nine a great place for all”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

When looking for a good quick place to eat or chill out our family goes to the Centerville Ninety Nine Restaurant. Good menu, with fresh soups and fish. A Very friendly staff. The place never disappoints. Pete

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank peacefullpete
Berlin, MA USA
“Good service, poor food”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was the worst food I have ever had at a 99. We both got grilled chicken dishes. Chicken seemed like it had been sitting for hours after the grilling (it was 3PM) Broccoli was overcooked and soggy as was the rice. Even the iceberg wedge was of poor quality. I have been to many 99's and normally they are good.....this was my first really bad meal at a 99. The waitress was excellent. We chose not to send the meals back as we have heard too many stories of what happens to replacement meals at restaurants. Probably should have just sent the meals back and gone elsewhere. We won't be returning to this 99.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Carl16
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Great Pub Menu for To Go”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

When we are both tiered from a long day of work and looking for something quick and reasonably priced. I call this Ninety Nine Restaurant is Centerville, MA. The staff is very friendly, the order is always right and 90% of the time it is ready upon my arrival. Chicken Parm is great, they have BBQ Flatbread App that is delicious and the Stuffed Clams App is also very good.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steve B
queens,ny
“good visit”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

we normally go here when we are visitng Hyannis,ma. its a restaurant that reminds me of applebees but they have such different food,thats why we like it.
the server was very good, she had some issues with the customers across from us but overall she served us good.
I had turkey tips which were very good and my guy had lobster roll. his very first lobster roll and he loved it.
there is a variety to choose from and the place is clean and the ppl that work there are very cool.

• Visited July 2013