“No bar prices on menu..o how this chain has sadly changed.”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed March 15, 2013

How weird to have a wine list and cocktails with no prices listed. Most people like to know the cost of items ordered...if they order. Strange lights also that seemed to shine directly in your face between you and friend across from you.
Menu extensive...food mediocre. I have been to fine Ninety Nines and this was not one of them.
I had fish and chips. The chips were just warm and the fish overcooked. Noisy with TV and people talking..acoustics terrible.
Would not go back. I remember when this chain served wonderful steaks and was a bit more attractive..it has changed unfortunately...from a super steak house to a restaurent serving a bit of everyting with none of it remarkable.
It was once a great place for a special date...not any more.

1  Thank tolle2005

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We eat at this restaurant often and have tried many items on the menu and have never been disappointed. Friendly staf add to the outing.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I ordered the one vegetarian item on the lunch menu -- a Caprese sandwich -- and it came with very unripe tomatoes, basil that was half-rotted, and none of the sauce the menu described. The side Caesar salad was fine. The waitress was good, though she got one of our orders wrong at first. I don't expect a lot from a 99 Restaurant, but this one didn't even live up to my usual expectations.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Typical 99, with a broad menu, many low-calorie, healthy choices, and food always cooked to order. Reasonable prices for the amount and quality. Surprisingly good wine selection by the glass.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This menu is an awesome menu. The food is really well priced for excellent quality. There is something on the menu for everyone. The New York Sirloin is the Bomb. This is so good, you will never cook one at home again. They also have $ 9.99 specials that will blow your mind, but not your wallet. For $ 9.99 they have Fried Shrimp that rocks, or the Bruschetta Chicken which I loved. The one I have gone back for time and time again is the Angus Sirloin, which is a chopped sirloin steak with mushroom gravy and fried onions. The service has been great every time that I have been there. The servers really care about providing you with a great dining experience. They are very professional and efficient, yet they are warm and welcoming. One of the servers remembered me from previous visits and he welcomed me and said it was nice to see me again. This kind of treatment you might expect from a five star restaurant, and I got this treatment and only had a 9.99 meal.