“Great meal”

Cuisines: Pub
Halifax, Massachusetts
“Great meal”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Went in not expecting much having been to other 99 locations, but this was great. Our meals were delicious and the service was excellent. I had the Prime Rib, it was yummy! Plus the kids ate free because the Red Sox won the night before...bonus!

Visited July 2012

Brewster, Massachusetts
“Chain restaurant ambience and food”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Average service and poorly prepared food. not a good combo with so many great one off places to eat on the Cape these folks can't compete.

Visited May 2012
Pacific Grove, California
“Fair food with a smile”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

This chain is a step or two up from Denny's or Carrow's as far as atmosphere is concerned. Definitely not up to my personal taste, but this visit was particularly poor.

I chose Nachos and my wife chose a soup and salad. I sent my nachos back because the sauce on top was so cold it felt as if it had just came out of the fridge. The waitress offered to make me a new plate and I told her reheating it would be fine. Mistake... It came back a soggy mess. She probably shouldn't have served it to me, but she did.

My wife thought her Caesar salad had too much dressing.

The server brought us our free pub popcorn long after we sat down. She was friendly and apologetic about the cold nachos.

This restaurant has a lot of menu choices and is reasonably priced. I will end up here again, though it is not my favorite choice.

2 Thank SMB4_1958