We had a 2 day get away and the location was perfect right on the beach. Had the Matha Vineyards room with a nice view. The bathroom was exceptionally small and we are not big people . The portable airconditioner was loud . I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
If you just want to sit on the beach or look at the water this is the place but I am not sure what we would have done if we had rain. Also the beach has very small waves so if you are looking for big waves this is not the beach . The water temp was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming place where every room has a water view. The Ocean View offers a unique experience to our guests with access to Craigvile Beach on beautiful Nantucket Sound only footsteps away. Considered to be Cape Cod's most popular beach, Craigville Beach is a long wide strand of soft sand perfect for walking. Warm water temperatures, averaging 72 degrees, and gentle swells make for ideal swimming. Our Centerville location places us in the midst of some of the Cape's most popular and historical attractions. All right outside your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean View Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Hotel Centerville
- Ocean View Motel Centerville, MA - Cape Cod