“We will be back!!”

Centerville Pie Co.
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Centerville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A small local restaurant & pie shop serving quality meals. PIE SHOP HOURS -M0N-SUN 8am-6pm Variety of savory and sweet pies available. frozen pies to take home ,bring your coolers!
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch at Centerville Pie and my fussy 12 year old son LOVED the chicken pie. We bought one to go for dinner tomorrow night. We also bought a fruit pie and Choc chip pie. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. We have found a new favorite resturant at the Cape, we will definitely be back the next time we're here.

There are newer reviews for Centerville Pie Co.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Okay, I am not an Oprah fan so when someone said she recommended this place I was skeptical. Our host picked up two of these for dinner and they were really tasty. Pie crust was light and buttery. If everything else is like the chicken pot pie I would recommend trying anything from this place.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Great chicken pie, fresh, homemade soup, and delicious sweet pies. Would return here again. There was only one waitress, who seemed a bit flustered and told folks they were closed when they came in for lunch at 2:45 (15 minutes before they closed). That service reduced the overall rating but otherwise was perfect.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I recently spent a week on the cape with my family. We all went to the beach for the day. My wife and I were starved and we wanted something light for lunch. We saw the listing and decided to try it out. Our first impression was unbelievable customer focused with a worker on her day off eating lunch, stopped eating to make sure we were taken care off. She was friendly, informative and just outright a charm.
Then we ate one the the best chicken pies we ever had. We went back twice more and each experience did not disappoint. We were sad when we left the last time and mentioned to our server that we would drive the 7 hours just to come there for their pie. She said you can order online and we will ship it frozen. Well we just finished our first pie that we ordered and it was delicious. So if you are in the cape go to centerville for the best chicken pie on the east coast if not go online and order one you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I heard a lot about Centerville Pie Co from online reviews and recommendations. I have to say I was let down. The restaurant closes at 3 and we arrived at 2:30. We had plenty of time to order and eat. We were quickly seated and our drink orders were fulfilled but it took forever to have our food order taken with hardly any other customers. We ordered two chicken pie plates with cranberry sauce and butternut squash. The food was pretty good, but I was disappointed to find out the pie only had chicken and gravy, no veggies. It was good, but I certainly missed my veggies. For desert we ordered peach pie and my husband asked for ice cream on his. Maybe I should've done the same. While I thought the chicken pie was pretty good I was unimpressed with the peach pie. Maybe it's because I'm a southerner, but I just wasn't crazy about it. Either way, the chicken pie plate is a decent lunch.