“Not that wonderful”

Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We had a mix of Mexican and mostly Italian. We found the pizza to be below average (we had two different varieties). Our nachos were barely touched - we've had better at the ball park.

Our server was pretty inattentive - we sat close enough to the waiter station that we could see her in there chatting with the other staff, but our drinks were empty a good 10 minutes before she came out to check on us, and my wife's salad was delivered with the rest of the meal rather than before (and it was clearly known that she ordered both a salad and an entree). There was no concern shown for the obviously untouched nachos (which were also served with the entrees rather than in advance).

The only thing going for this place is that it was quick to get in and it is close enough to Craigville Beach for a mildly long evening stroll to the restaurant.

1  Thank gdo_fred

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Different having pizza and Mexican less than a mile from the beach , food isn't bad but not very clean looking. Family friendly but doesn't have a beach feel

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I think this is the second best pizza on the Cape and definitely worth the drive if you need to. Lots of other Italian dishes but they are just average. Definitely go here but just for the pizza. It can get quite crowded (and noisy) and the line tends to move slowly. Pick an off time. Parking can be a challenge when the place is full. If you see too many car, perhaps you should come back later. Service is good. Summer kids. You can drink the water but I wouldn't eat the "Mexican", tastes like it came out of a can.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Nice local pizza place that also has mexican food! This place is alway hopping. Service is good, food good, buy from local places!! Support the local guy

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Every trip to Cape Cod has a stop at this place! Their italian dip tease is out of this world, I don't know what they do but it is a must when coming here. I've never had a bad meal here, I prefer the italian but the mexican is good also. After reading the previous review I will say my last time coming I had the most forgetful waitress I've ever encountered, she held a pad and pen the whole time taking our orders but didn't write anything down and came back to our table 10 ten times (not an exaggeration, if anything I'm being modest in my estimate) and it was very annoying and a little nerve wracking because when she did come back she'd say "beef taco right?" me: "no, chicken burrito" so honestly I didn't think I was going to get what I ordered, if this was my first time I would not be back so word to the management encourage writing orders or get waitstaff with better memories!