“Great Pizza, lousy Mexican”

Craigville Pizza & Mexican
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I think this is the second best pizza on the Cape and definitely worth the drive if you need to. Lots of other Italian dishes but they are just average. Definitely go here but just for the pizza. It can get quite crowded (and noisy) and the line tends to move slowly. Pick an off time. Parking can be a challenge when the place is full. If you see too many car, perhaps you should come back later. Service is good. Summer kids. You can drink the water but I wouldn't eat the "Mexican", tastes like it came out of a can.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Nice local pizza place that also has mexican food! This place is alway hopping. Service is good, food good, buy from local places!! Support the local guy

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Every trip to Cape Cod has a stop at this place! Their italian dip tease is out of this world, I don't know what they do but it is a must when coming here. I've never had a bad meal here, I prefer the italian but the mexican is good also. After reading the previous review I will say my last time coming I had the most forgetful waitress I've ever encountered, she held a pad and pen the whole time taking our orders but didn't write anything down and came back to our table 10 ten times (not an exaggeration, if anything I'm being modest in my estimate) and it was very annoying and a little nerve wracking because when she did come back she'd say "beef taco right?" me: "no, chicken burrito" so honestly I didn't think I was going to get what I ordered, if this was my first time I would not be back so word to the management encourage writing orders or get waitstaff with better memories!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Terrible service. Dirty plates and utensils. Waitress was rude, slow, and missing most of the time. Saw bugs under the table. Beware!

1  Thank 6,125
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We found this little gem about 10 years ago....Where else on the cape can you get a stuffed quahoag, pasta dinners, great thinn crust pizza and mexican all in the same place....CRAIGVILLE BEACH PIZZA.
This plaacengets crazy busy in the summer..as it is the place to go for peoples of all ages...ultra kid friendly...My wife anf I stayed in Centerville for a week and ate there 3 times for under $90 total with tip,
I recommend the stuffed quahoag for $3.95...the Pizza with the linguista is excellent. The wraps are great....grinders are hot and delicious....the mexican is much better than it has ever been... I had the chicken quesidilla which wqas famtastic.....the south of the border nachos are huge! How do they shred the lettuce so fine?
I really do not think you can go wrong here...The locals seem to dig it...the vacationers lime me LOVE it...It is open all year round and is a soolid main staple to eat in the area.....