“Set your GPS for this out of the way GEM”

Craigville Pizza & Mexican
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Hartford
“Set your GPS for this out of the way GEM”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

The locals mob this place for take out Pizza. We ate in and had Mexican. Very good. The place is spotless and a joy to visit. A good family place with excellent friendly service. About 1 mile from central Hyannis.

• Visited July 2011

Alexandria VA
“When ever I visit my parents, I go to...”
Reviewed December 14, 2009

When ever I visit my parents, I go to dinner here at least once during my visit. Great pizza. Awesome steak and cheese subs (can order it on pita bread made from the pizza dough. yum!). Haven't had the Mexican but my dad has an has never had any thing but good things to say.

Cape Cod, MA
“This Food Was Terrible!”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

We live locally and in 6 years never went here. Decided to stop in for a quick taco on our way to a movie. First, my husband asked if there are free refills with his soda. The waitress looked at him puzzled. This is a yes or no question. Next, we ordered one soft shell taco, one hard shell taco and chili nachos. The food took longer than expected and so we requested the chili nachos to go. Our tacos arrived as 2 soft shell tacos - mistake. The taco meat had no Mexican seasoning - no flavor. The flour tortilla was stiff as if straight out of the package, never warmed. The chili nachos were soggy and when we mentioned it to the waitress, she said chili is "wet" so it gets like that. WHAT? The whole point of chili nachos is to be able to scoop up the chili with the chip......Now, I love chips and cheese, but they use pizza cheese, and once again the meat did not have any Mexican seasoning. Must be pizza ingredients used to make Mexican food. We couldn't eat it. The waitress did reluctantly take it off our bill. Never said thank you or sorry. I have to say the place was packed, but in my opinion it's because there is no where else to go in the immediate vicinity. It would be worth your 5 minute drive into
Centerville or Hyannis for dinner.

3 Thank casualdiner2007
massachusetts
“terrible food and service, esp. the takeout”
Reviewed June 13, 2008

I live locally and have ordered their Mexican and pasta takeout on several ocassions, each time I hoped it would get better, but it only gets worse ...Tonight we ordered the Chicken Enchilada; the chips were stale, the sour cream was baked on the item (ever had cooked sour cream?), and they added sauce when we asked for no sauce. The chicken parmesan was even worse - no parmesan on the dish, dried out pasta and sauce. Not only that but the people taking the order on the phone are unpolite and then rude when picking up the order. Not only am I writing a letter to the manager but also not eat there again! Very disappointing.

4 Thank diningcustomer