“Best ice cream”
Review of Somerset Creamery

Somerset Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Cataumet
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We are local and like other reviewers anticipate April for their opening. Rich and creamy. Very friendly And accommodating group of kids on the counter. Best spot on the Upper Cape!

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Every time I'm on the Cape I visit this ice creamery & have brought endless friends & relatives here! I've been coming here for over 10 years personally since one of my best friends introduced me to Somerset. The flavours are amazing making it difficult to choose. They give sample spoons to try. You'd have to come every day to get through all the choices! Yum!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lots of interesting flavors and good portions, found that you get more bank for your buck ordering the waffle cone.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the best ice cream you can get in the area. This past weekend they had a special, Kahlua Chocolate Chip. I almost always go with the black raspberry, but this weekend the special jumped at me and I tried it. Am I glad that I did. These guys do a great job with their ice cream and the kids that work there are friendly.

I don't eat ice cream often, but when I do it's ALWAYS at Somerset Creamery!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Can't beat this place..their hand made ice cream is delicious.
The locals wait all year for Somerset to reopen in the summer. If you are close by, it's worth stopping in.