“Nice local place to meet and enjoy conversation”
Review of Daily Brew

Daily Brew
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Cataumet
Cuisines: American
Falmouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice local place to meet and enjoy conversation”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice coffee and eatery for meeting, wifi, listening to guitar music and just hanging out with friends or by yourself. We often visit during our ministry breaks

• Visited October 2013

“Nice place, terrible service today”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I really like the Daily Brew - they have some of the best coffee and food for a Coffee Place. Today however, I walked in at 220pm to be told they had just decided to close early. No effort to ask if they could help me - and no real explanation. Simply unacceptable service.

• Visited August 2013
Darnestown
“Fresh food, wide choice, cheerfully prepared and served.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Four of us wanted lunch with a wide variety of desires from salad to Reuben and sparkling water to coffee. At noon-time we walked into a line back to the door. When we got to the counter we each ordered and then found a table on the back porch. In a few minutes, the server came out, called my name and brought us the best looking and then best tasting lunch fare we have seen and enjoyed in a long time. My chicken salad with cranberry walnuts was simply marvelous and my wife could not stop commenting in the freshness of her salad. In a brief conversation with our server, in which we remarked on the quality of the food, she said typically she would not eat at places she has worked, but here at Daily Brew, she eats in regularly.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“A wondrous distraction”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Rich with atmosphere, steeped in local lore and filled with tourists and residents alike - The Daily Brew is just the spot for a light and tasty meal, a sweet or a creamy smoothie. The setting could not be more congenial for relaxation and conversation. The prices are fair and the quality very good. The only reason they lost a star was the counter staff was just as distracted as the customers. They never seemed to focus on one customer and had to have the order repeated several times, I was never sure they got it right until it arrived - they did somehow. A little training and they would be a top performer . . .

Visited July 2013
Plattsburgh, New York
“Awesome lunch!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

On a whim I stopped by for lunch and was surprised. The food was great! The servers were very nice as well. Next time I am in the area I will certainly be back.

• Visited June 2013