“Mediocre at best”

Georgio's House of Pizza
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Carver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Dine-in, Carry-out, Delivery As a family-owned-and-operated business in Carver, MA for more than 20 years, we strive to be the only pizza restaurant you turn to when your stomach starts to growl. We not only care about the tastes we provide our customers, but also the service and prices we provide. PIZZA DOUGH MADE FRESH DAILY Georgio's House of Pizza strives for only the fresh ingredients. Our pizza restaurant makes delicious dishes that have been a Carver, MA favorite for more than 30 years. Whether it's take-out, delivery or dinning in, we're confident we have what it takes to thrill your taste buds. Our world-renowned pizza comes in 10", 14", 16", and 18." We even offer gluten-free pizza. And while we are "the house of pizza," we offer several other favorites for you. ADDITIONAL FAVORITES: Buffalo wings Calzones Dessert pizza Jalapeno poppers Mozzarella sticks Pasta Pasta Ziti Salads (antipasto, grilled chicken, and more) Soups Steak tips Stuffed shells Subs (hot or cold) The moment you step through the doors of our pizza restaurant, you are greeted by the warm aromas of freshly baked pizza, sizzling Buffalo wings, and other marvelous tastes. Georgio's Pizza is a complete pizza restaurant, serving everything from supreme pizza and sub sandwiches to Buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, and dessert pizza. As a family-owned-and-operated business in Carver, MA for 30 years, we strive to be the only pizza restaurant you turn to when your stomach starts to growl. We not only care about the tastes we provide our customers, but also the service and prices we provide. Every time you take advantage of our service, whether for casual dining or delivery, you will always be treated with the utmost care and respect. From our friendly staff and affordable prices to the extraordinary tastes of our food, our pizza restaurant isn't your typical casual dining place! Georgio's Pizza is changing the way you eat pizza! If you're still a skeptic about what makes our pizza restaurant so great, we invite you to come on down and discover the secret yourself! Don't forget you'll always get the best prices on pizza, the friendliest atmosphere for your family to enjoy, attentive staff, and the gift of choice! So come and enjoy the Carver's #1 Take-out Restaurant, according to 2013 Readers' Choice and the best take-out/lunch place by South Shore MPG Newspapers.
Reviewed February 24, 2012

So I love pizza and live in the area so I figured I'd try this place out. The food was not great. It was luke warm, seemed a bit burned/overcooked like it sat in the oven too long, and the wait staff wasn't attentive. It wasn't a bad price, but I've seen better.

2  Thank Reggie H

Reviewed July 6, 2010

My family and I have been ordering grinders from Georgio's for decades and they continue to be the best, tastiest, most reasonably priced yummy grinders we've found!

3  Thank RQP
Reviewed July 18, 2009

I have gotten pizza from Georgia's on a few occassions, and I must say the pizza from there is some of the best pizza I have ever had. The pizza has such a great taste and everyone would love it. The pizza is cooked to perfection and the cheese and toppings blend together in such a delicious way. There is one thing though. The last time we got from there my uncle ordered the pizza, my dad and uncle gave me some money and I went with my sister to pick it up. When we got there the guy said the total was a little over $26, so I gave the guy fourty dollars. So, I should have gotten $13 and change, in change. The guy gave me only $8. I didn't notice until I got back, and when I realized it I was mad. It wasn't my money, but the point it is, they shouldn't rip people off like that. I know he did it on purpose too, because how do you mess up on that much change. It is not like it was a dollar or a little less than that. It was $5 and that adds up after a while. I will continue to go there because of how good the pizza is, but I will beware of the guy is kind of tall and has grey hair.

2  Thank ringoffire63