“A Christmas tradition”

Edaville Family Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Carver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Edaville Family Theme Park has three worlds in one! Thomas Land, CranCentral, and Dino Land (Seasonal). Also known for hosting the amazing and historical Christmas Festival of Lights (Seasonal).Jon Delli Priscoli purchased Edaville and it's 250 acres in 2002. There have been many exciting changes under his ownership including, the reconfiguration of the entire rail course and the opening of the only Thomas Land in the United States. Additionally, Edaville Family Theme Park opened Dino Land a prehistoric learning adventure filled with life sized animatronic dinosaurs! Throughout the year you can find your favorite characters visiting the park for meet and greets! As October arrives Edaville Family Theme Park stays open late during not its so spooky Halloween celebration focusing on creating a fun and safe trick or treating environment for all children to enjoy . And of course during the holiday season Edaville opens for its world renowned Christmas Festival of Lights that has now grown to display over 7 million lights! Admission at Edaville includes access to all three parks, free parking and a lifetime for family memories.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We brought our daughter here recently and she loved it ! Great place for a toddler. The staff is friendly and helpful. All the lights are beautiful. Train ride is fun. The only drawback was the food. It could be a little bit better. We will continue to go here every year till our daughter gets tired of going. Every family that has young children and celebrates Christmas should go.

2  Thank Walter02171

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We visited the first night of the annual "Festival of Lights" event. Our 3 yo daughter was able to get on every ride multiple times because we there right at park open (4pm) and we had a blast! The park is dated, but has a TON of character. All of the ride operators were friendly and the train ride was nice and warm on the train. We had a great time going the first night. One thing to watch for : in speaking with employees, we clearly went on the best night (opening night) as they said it gets VERY busy once thanksgiving passes. As great as the experience was, not sure that it would have been as enjoyable having to wait 30 minutes in the cold for any kiddie ride. Our experience though, was excellent.

2  Thank Getaway4Now
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My father went here as a child, then brought me as a child, and when I heard it was going to be closed down I was heartbroken because my daughter never got a chance to go. But they changed their mind, didnt sell & reopened. Best thing ever! They have only been re-opened for about a year and we have already gone back 5 times! Each time is just as fun as the last! My daughter loves the rides. Our favorite event so far was the cranberry festival. Lots going on & the crowds weren't crazy(maybe because it was raining about half an hour before we got there) I do avoid Thomas weekends though. Seeing Thomas isn't that important to my daughter & its just too crowded for her. We will be going back in a few weeks to see the Christmas lights! Keep up the good work!!!!

1  Thank Travelista2009
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I used to bring my children here.They have closed and reopened.I now bring my Granddaughter there.She enjoys all the lights.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We came for Cranberry Festival in October. There is a train ride, multiple attractions, hot food. Be careful with the food though, our chicken was grilled so quickly, that it was not fully ready, but was promptly replaced. Watch your toddler as well: there are real trains and artifacts on site.