“Fluffiest bagels around”
Review of Life's A Bagel

Life's A Bagel
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Canton
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hot and fresh large fluffy bagels with many varieties. So big and fluffy that the bagel may not fit into your toaster. Several kinds of cream cheese including diet chive.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

As someone who grew up in New Jersey and moved up here after college I always resigned myself to the fact that I would only get decent bagels when I went to NY/NJ to visit family. All this changed after I discovered Life's A Bagle. They are big, crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside. Boiled and baked, not made in a connection oven. One of the key factors that led me to settle in this part of eastern MA. Now if only somebody could do a decent NY pizza.

1  Thank Ghiatrain
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Found in a strip mall, Life's a Bagel makes the perfect bagel. As someone who grew up in New York, I have to say that they're as good as any I've had in the New York area. Always fresh, always cooked perfectly.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Challenge you to find a better bagel...lines out the door on the weekend, bagels still hot when you order them!