“hamburger haven”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed March 6, 2014

an okay restaurant if you want to add calories and sodium to your intake. competes with mcdonalds and burger king, and quite a lot higher in price range for a hamburger etc. average person will pay about 9.00 and that's pricey for what you get.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I go out to dinner, and I choose Five Guys! I get the double cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard on a hot dog bun, since I am allergic to sesame seeds. I wish I could have the fries, but since I am allergic to peanuts and they cook the fries in peanut oil, I can't have them, but I've heard they are delicious! Very courteous service. I walk in and what do I see? Peanuts are everywhere. Five Guys has excellent food, not the best atmosphere. No matter what, I always have a good experience at Five Guys!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

average burger, nothing special. good, but not great. if you are looking for a tasty burger, but nothing fancy, try five guys.

they do have a great toppings selection.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We've been here twice recently but never went to a Five Guys before. Outstanding burgers! Juicy, great flavor, cooked perfectly, and all the fixings including grilled onions. Yum! Highly recommended.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!