“Great place, good price”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great commodities, great rooms, very clean hotel. Nice personnel. Only "downside" is that the breakfast didn't have neither cheese nor meat (like salami, ham, turkey, etc.) Free beer from 5:00 to 7:0pm though. Will recommend anytime

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
jgarces, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recommending our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our evening manager's reception. Thank you for the feedback regarding our breakfast and we hope to see you soon next time.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Well, I guess all good things must come to and end. After almost seven weeks here our apartment in Brookline is finally ready to move into. We will miss the dedicated staff always with a smile on their face and a helping hand. Jag, the manager in charge has created a very pleasant atmosphere. If your stay is for a night, a week, or a month you wiil love the Homewood Suite. Every morning there is a great breakfast served with eggs, cereal, waffles, and sides of bacon and potatoes. Four nights a week a wholesome dinner is served, complete with wine or beer. You will never go hungry here! Our one-bedroom suite (complete with kitchenette) left us plenty of room to live in. It was such a pleasure to go down and use the pool and hot tub. For those of you touring Boston, it is only about five minutes away from the MBTA by car and then a 30 minute ride into Boston.
I can not thank members of the staff by name, because I would certainly leave somebody out by mistake You know who you are. We will certainly remember the hot freshly made cookies and constant smiles. Thanks again B & R

Room Tip: ALL are fine
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
jgarces, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you very much for the warm words about our staff and our hotel. I will definitely share this to the team and celebrate. Remember to visit us once in a while you are in the area, and we will be here at your service.

Thank you again and have fun decorating your new apartment!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were very pleased with our accommodations at the Canton/Milton property, and we would highly recommend it to anyone including business people and families. The location right off the exit was very convenient, and the nearby Suffolk Grille and Dunkin Donuts were also very convenient. It is also the closest hotel to the Dunkin Brands, Reebok, Computershare, and Meditech facilities.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Our team is glad that our location worked out during your visit. Thank you also for recommending our hotel for business and family travel. We will see you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is one of the nicest Homewoods I have stayed in and the room was impressive from the moment I walked in the door. Here were my issues that kept this from being a 5 star in my opinion. 1: I did eCheck in as a HHonors member, but that created issues at the hotel location and check-in took a long time. 2:After sitting on the couch I thought it felt very oddly close to the TV, then I realized the couch was about 1.5 feet from the wall so I pushed it back to the wall myself. 3: The drain in the tub was broken and was shut with the knob broken off. I fixed it myself and I understand I could have called for someone to fix it, but I should have have to do either. Housekeeping should have noticed it was broken and had it fixed before I checked in. 4: The biggest issue which might keep me from staying here again was the ceiling fan in the bedroom. It had one speed and one speed only....and it was tropical-strom fast. Like many people I like a fan on in the room while I sleep, and this fan was scary fast, one of the 3-blade industrial fans. I also did not like that the thermostat was only in the main room and it did not go below 65*.

So the lobby was clean and staff was nice, and the room was clean an nice, but with this issues it is hard to give it a higher rating, and I am not sure I will stay again with that monstorous fan.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and it is through feedback like this that we can continue to improve our service to our guests. Thank also for nice note about the staff. I will definitely share this feedback to the team.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed here while in town for a meeting and had a wonderful stay.

Had nice two room suite. Lots of room and great design. Lobby area also had a great design and a nice large board room. Staff was great as was location. Nice restaurant right down the block and not far from a big shopping center with all kinds of restaurants.

Would highly recommend and would stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for recommending our hotel and our team is glad that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the restaurant around the block. Thank you again for the feedback and see you next time.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. The studio was very comfortable and of a nice size. The only problem was that I didn't have an adapted room seeing I am in a wheel chair (there were none available at the time of my booking). Seeing I am staying one month, and I added on 4 nights after initial booking, I preferred to stay in the same facility than go to another hotel that had a handicapped room available for those 4 nights. The pool and hot tub were accessible for me with each having a lift to get in which was really appreciated as I am travelling alone so I can get in as long as there are others in the pool. The staff were also very helpful getting me unpacked and also helping me with my plates at breakfast and the managers 5-7.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Our team is happy that you enjoyed your stay in one of our suites. We are also please to know that you were able to use our pool lift. Thank you for the nice note about our staff and we hope to see you soon next time.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel has very comfortable rooms with all the amenities. Decent breakfast and evening meal is accepatable for those in a hurry or just need the convenience. Close to subway and train station to get into Boston.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Our team is happy that you were able to enjoy your visit in the area and our amenities suit you needs especially our pool lifts. Thank you again for the feedback and we will see on your next visit in the area.

Jag Garces

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Hilton Boston Dedham
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA? Share your experiences!