“Awesome hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Canton
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Awesome hotel”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We wanted to stay just outside of Boston, accessible but not as pricey as downtown Boston. This hotel was in a great location, it was a quick drive into Boston. Our room was amazing. Huge shower, full kitchen, comfortable bed and living room area, great TV and spotless. The breakfast that was served every morning was great. They had lots of choices, hot and cold. The gym, although small, was very clean. And best of all, the staff was so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Boston and wanting to avoid the huge hotel price tags. There's not much around the hotel itself, but that wasn't an issue for us.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor, I think all the rooms are probably very comparable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
jgarces, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank for recommending our hotel, and our team is thankful for your feedback. Our team is glad that your had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our spacious room and our hotel amenities. Thank you for the warm words about our team, and I will be sure to share these words to them.

Jag Garces

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Montreal, Qc
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good hotel, great "bang fot your buck". This hotel is 20 minutes away from Beacon hill, Boston. Great clean rooms and comfortable beds and even a kitchen. The free breakfest was good with lots of variety. Staff was good. Not much around the hotel besides Dunkin Donuts and gas service stations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you your feedback, and our team is delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast service at our beautiful property. I will be sure to share your feedback to our team, and we hope to see you soon on your next visit in the area.

Waterloo
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This hotel was perfect for out family of 5 while visiting the Boston area. It was about a 30 minute drive to downtown Boston and we were so happy with what we paid compared to what we would have paid in the downtown area. Great hot breakfast that the kids loved, nice pool and hot tub. The rooms were very nicely done, clean and we even had a full kitchen which was great for keeping baby food and kids drinks and snacks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
jgarces, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Our staff is very happy that you and your family had a great stay at our beautiful and spacious suites. I will be sure to share your feedback to our staff, for it is feedback like this that keeps our team motivated to serve our guests. We hope to see you in your next visit in the Boston area.

ny
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have been traveling on business for many years, and this was BY FAR the cleanest hotel with the friendliest staff I have ever met. The hotel is beautiful, and SO CLEAN! I will ABSOLUTELY stay there again...SOON! PLUS...free dinner with wine and beer and free breakfast, great pool and hot tub, great staff!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful feedback of our hotel, and we are glad you enjoyed our amenities and your stay overall! See you soon in your next visit in the area.

Westfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I usually stay in Braintree. I've never been happy staying there, because frankly, the hotels there aren't very nice. This year I decided to stay here. It was a great choice. This place was as close to perfect as I've seen in a long time.

Check in was painless. Plenty of parking.

The room was clean and neat. No problems in the bathroom. No overpowering chemical smell. The room had a slight smell of cedar.

Had a kitchen, stove, full size microwave and fridge. I even had a garbage disposal.

Internet was quick and easy to connect.

Within walking distance of a couple of restaurants/bars.

This property is right off the highway. The surrounding area looks like a corporate park. Very quiet.

My room was nice. The hotel looked full (judging by the parking lot) but it was so quiet, it seemed like I was the only one there.

Nits to pick:

The tv remote wasn't the best.

Also, if anyone knows who pulled the fire alarm at 5:45 a.m., I'd like to have a word or two.

I didn't eat there or use the workout room/pool.

Overall: very nice room. Clean, quiet. Will stay here again if work brings me back to S. Boston.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
jgarces, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
I just wanted to take this time to personally thank you for giving us your feedback for your recent visit to the Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton. Your opinion is very important to us. We are constantly striving to make the best guest experiences and I truly thank you for your feedback.

We look forward to having you in your next visit and to be your home away from home in the future.

Logan, Ohio
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a really nice place to stay in the Boston area. You get a kitchen, comfy sofa, large flat screen tv, nice work area and extremely comfortable bed. The staff is outstanding. Very accommodating and friendly. Access to I-93 is very convenient.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Karen R
jgarces, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for the positive feedback on your survey. Yes, we are very accessible to most major highways and only minutes away from the city. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon on your next visit in the area.

Best regards,

Kingwood, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed 4 night ... 2 adults and 2 teen-agers and were so very happy with our choice. Food was plentiful and very good. Staff was incredibly helpful (informing us where to catch the train). The rooms were lovely. Free parking. Pool was inside and very nice. I will stay here very time I come to Boston. And I might be hooked on this chain, now. Thanks for making our vacation such a great one.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
I am glad to hear that your stay at our beautiful hotel was a success. Thank you for the nice notes on your feedback, and I will be sure to share it to our team. See you soon on your next visit in the area.

Best regards,

Jag Garces
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Hilton Boston Dedham
Hilton Boston Dedham
#1 of 4 in Dedham
Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Boston Marriott Quincy

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA? Share your experiences!