“Great Thai food”

Middlefield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were traveling through Canton and decided we would have dinner at Nisa's since we love Thai food. I was so impresses with the variety of meals that were offered. I have gone to many Thai restaurants and the selection was the best I have seen. Our meals were delicious and the portions were a good size. Beer and wine are available. The staff was very friendly and concerned about our impression. I would definitely eat there again if I were in the area.

• Visited August 2014

Canton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great thai in the suburbs”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nisa's Thai does a great job on all the usual Thai foods. They also deliver in Canton. Very reliable - consistently good and fresh. Nice staff with good service in the restaurant.

Visited December 2013
Ft. Lauderdale
“Very Good food”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I picked this restaurant based on the reviews from Trip Advisor. I was on the road and meeting someone for dinner, and this was a good location. I was pleased by how tasty the meal was and the portions were large. The prices were very reasonable and the selection was huge.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kim L
San Diego, California
“Try the curries”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I split a nice curry with my wife who also had the spicy mushroom soup which really was not spicy until she bit into a hot green chile pepper that she thought was a green bean. The menu is extensive so it was difficult to make a selection. However the curry we had was very good. All the ingredients are fresh and they use a lot spices which I like. The sauce was especially good. If I had some bread I would have sopped up the sauce had my wife not slurped it up with a spoon first! Not spicy hot unless that is what you want.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank f16addict
Christchurch
“Great little Thai Restaurant in Canton”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have eaten at Nisa's Thai restaurant on a few occasions and each time my guest and I have left very pleased with the food. The service is friendly and excellent. The food is delicious and the portions are such that I usually leave with a box for later. I recommend the green curry.

• Visited July 2013