“Love this place”

Cuisines: Thai, Bar, Wine Bar
Sharon, Massachusetts
“Love this place”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Have eaten here a few of times, lunch and dinner. Food is very consistent and very tasty. Love their brown rice. Mango yellow curry chicken one of my favorites. Have been to Thailand and find many of her dishes to be very authentic. Lovely wine and authentic Asian beer selections. Very relaxing. Very clean. Great service. Owner is frequently there and loves to introduce herself and check on the diners. Love it!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Vacationers1028

Canton, Massachusetts
“Always Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I constantly find myself craving the beef satay and the pad thai . . . . so even though I've been there a bunch of times, I always order the same thing! Then I look forward to the leftovers.
The smoothies are great too. Very friendly service!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank JenEyre
nsaeeaw
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Cuisine with great service”
Reviewed January 4, 2009

I traveled to Canton to visit this restaurant on the recommendation of a friend and I was very impressed. I have tried many different Thai restaurants and like to consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur. The setting was quite intimate with very friendly and attentive staff. The owner, Nisa, kindly introduced herself to us upon entering and made us feel very welcome. The food was excellent! Having traveled to Thailand on more than a few occasions, I can truthfully say that the food is authentic. Pricing is fair. I would recommend to this to my friends. Great date place!

1 Thank nsaeeaw