“Awesome!”

Buzzards Bay House of Pizza
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

A group of us were camping nearby...we called for pizza and they delivered to our campsite! Yummy pizza!! Delivered quickly too! I know it's a pizza place but I give it 5 stars because it was everything we were looking for and a pleasant surprise for the weekend!

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We eat here often food is good and consistent the family who owns the place work very hard to keep place clean and good quality they have staff that has been there a long time and they care about the customers

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Buzzards Bay House of Pizza does a great job. Their prices are competitive, the service is quick, and the pizza is good. My wife loves the Greek pizzas..

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Pizza was fine, the steak peppers and Onions was horrible. Over cooked greasy brown/black slop. I saw a few green pepper skins but not onions or pepper made it passed the cook. Tasted like grease and maybe hint of basil. I ate two small bites four hours ago and I'm still felling the effects of this steak BOMB

Reviewed July 12, 2017

BBHOP is one of our favorite places to get pizza. Salads, appetizers and even their veal dishes are really great. We order from here almost once a week and it is always good.