“Not a bad place for take out if you have some time to wait.”
Review of Nick's Pizza House - CLOSED

Nick's Pizza House
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
boston, ma
“Not a bad place for take out if you have some time to wait.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I came in for a few subs to go and while they were tasty, it took over 20 mins. This seemed a bit much because none had a meat that needed cooking just some toasting.

I am yet to try the pizza but I have heard good things.

I would not say it is dumpy inside but it is rather dark and rough around the edges, so take out is the way to go.

I found the staff pleasant, not overly so, but they were in no way not rude.

• Visited June 2013

Plymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“overrated”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

dirty beaten down inside to the restaurant and bad staff maybe just a bad day but not coming back. The food wasnt the best either tasted as if the meats had been sitting around for awhile, I'll be trying and staying with Buzzards Bay House of Pizza from now on.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank soccerguy_13
Carver, Massachusetts
“Yummm”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Best Pizza Place ... I live in carver and drive here for my pizza and subs ... Need i say more?? Since 98" i have been loving nicks !! Recommend highly

Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
“Excellent meals for local residents”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We live locally and often order a large pizza (pepperoni & onion is our favorite!). We have also discovered their outstanding subs. The meatball sub is one of our favorites. The meatballs are sliced and generously laid in a delicious sauce. We will order one large sub and split it between two of us - it's huge! For a special treat we will order Baby Back Ribs. Needless to say, Nick's has become our favorite alternative to fixing supper.

• Visited September 2012
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great hometown Pizza joint”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great pizza, and their daily meal specials are always hearty ( I am in love with their American Chop Souy) and filling. The owner is so nice and always gives our daughter some little treats while we wait for food to be ready. Always a sure bet for our family.

Visited July 2012