“Delicious food!”

Add it.
IHOP
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was our first try of an IHOP restaurant and we loved the food. Definitely not one to try when counting the calories though. We shared the choc chip pancakes and the cinnamon french toast, both of which were delicious!

The server was attentive and very friendly. She gave us recommendations and she was definitely right.

Lacking in atmosphere, but overall it was good.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love beakfast food. We ate here because it was across the street from the motel we stayed in. The service was excellent and the food was delicious.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

While pancakes and crepes are an institution in most countries and homes, IHOP has taken a simple pleasant item of food and has turned it into a Frankenstein.... While service was fine, waitress was attentive, the order arrived in good time.

I was woundering what happened to dairy cream, fresh strawberries, syrup that don't taste like the packaging that it arrived in.
If you want your memories of pancakes and crepes to remain pleasant, keep away. Being a foodlover myself I would have to advise you to give this one a miss.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

can't go wrong here~~the pancakes are always good, but wait til you try the sandwiches! sometimes my husband & I share one. Wicked good! good coffee, too.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

They will not allow you to use their facilities unless you make a purchase or decide to eat. My wife asked politely since it was an emergency and they said we had to come in to dine. I wish they would've been friendlier since it is a tourist area. I'm sure the food is really good for a tourist area(meaning good location) but such a rude welcome(stinky attitude) turns you off even if you did consider coming in to dine. Oh by the way, it was July 4th weekend...God bless America for such nice people elsewhere!

5  Thank lejaceman