“Delicious seafood”

Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Delicious seafood”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Great seafood, great view. Outdoor seating at picnic tables only, and if you have kids it's kinda close to a busy road. Also sells hot dogs, grilled cheese, etc.

• Visited September 2011
4 Thank Lostgirl28

Charlotte, NC
“Try it, you'll like it”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

When we drove past the Seafood Shanty my wife and I thought the same thing - looks like a dive, wonder if its any good. After checking reviews, my brother and went back for some take out. Well worth the trip (for fried foods). Clam strips were very good (especially the ones we snacked on before we even got back in the car). Lobster rolls were good (I'm not a lobster roll expert, I just like them). Clam chowda was good, not he best I've had, but good. Expect good fried foods, hot tasty and relatively quick and you will enjoy.

This place is right on the scenic highway (across from the canal bike path, so you could ride your bike there). No inside seating, you order at a window, pick up your order and sit at picnic tables (so I did not rate service).

• Visited July 2011