“Excellent experience.”

Mezza-Luna Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband & I visited the Mezza Luna last night. It was our first visit. The server, Barbara, was excellent and very helpful. I ordered one of the specials, baked ravioli with mozzarella cheese. It was great. The portions are large so I can enjoy my ravioli again for lunch today. The atmosphere was friendly and quiet. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to friends and will be going back soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have family in the area so we have visited Mezza-Luna several times over the past 10 years. Mezza-Luna has decent quality food at a reasonable price. As with most non-chain restaurants I've visited in Massachusetts and the Northeast the food tends to be on the bland side leading me to the conclusion the only spice used in the region is oil for frying. The best part about the restaurant is the service - servers are friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Ate here for dinner with my family. I don't usually like to eat italian out, but the sauce here was delicious! I had the eggplant parm and my husband had the chicken parm. Both were large and delicious. Served with a house salad and freshly made bread. Plenty of room for parking as well as in restaurant. A small bar is located here as well as outdoor covered seating. Located on the main rd in Bourne.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The service was excellent - everyone was very pleasant, the server knew the menu inside and out, and he was very attentive to us even though the restaurant was very busy. The prices are very reasonable for what you get... lots of food! The classic Italian dishes are all there and more. Great location too... easy to find and lots of parking.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Restaurant was clean and the hostess and waitstaff were accommodating and attentive. Among the four of us we ordered prime rib, seafood w/pasta and vegetable lasagna. Each meal had generous portions and tasted good. We were however disappointed with the skimpy garden salads that were served beforehand. As another reviewer mentioned, it was nothing more than a paltry bit of iceberg lettuce and one slice of tomato and cucumber. Considering the prices of the entrees (and the quality) we expected a better first course. Overall, we thought the food was good....but improvements could be made.