“Belongs in the Notth End!!”
Review of Sweet Caroline's Cafe - CLOSED

Sweet Caroline's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: Used to be another restaurant, new ownership. Excellent home-made food and friendly service.
“Belongs in the Notth End!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My Wife and I recently visited family down by Buzzards Bay. We were out lookin for a small family run place where we could get a good breakfast/lunch. Boy did we pick it right!!! The Server was such a sweetheart "Rachel". The food was unbelievable. My wife had the "Wafflewich" which is a Belgian style waffle with an egg meat and cheese inside. You then dip this in syrup if you desire. I had the "spaghetti western" which is steak and eggs. Never have I had steak for breakfast that was so delicious and tender. It also comes with homemade hashbrowns. Everything there is made to order fresh so don't expect fast food. If you want that go to a nasty McDonald's or like. Finally the deserts.....wow! We had a cannoli and the Italian kitchen cake. With no room in our belly we waddled out happy and full just like leaving an Italians home. The only thing missing was the kiss goodbye. Highly recommend.

2 Thank Infamous731

Sharon, Massachusetts
“So glad we stopped in !!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Discovered this FABULOUS cafe while down by the Cape Cod Canal. I had the spinach and strawberry salad with chicken. Came with goat cheese, homemade candied walnuts & an amazing dressing! Husband had the chicken cutlet. Homemade cutlet. nothing frozen here. Pasta salad - fresh with great flavor. Nothing boring & nothing left on our plates!!! Prices very reasonable. Servers very friendly. Outdoor & indoor seating. Outdoor seating is pet friendly. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Vacationers1028
Lima, Lima, Peru
“Truly amazing!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I visited this little family run cafe when i was in the area and it felt like there was a little piece of Italy in the fantastic Italian/American food. The service was great, the employees are very friendly and the atmosphere is wonderful. I got the "Fat Sal" a delicious waffle sandwich. The waffle was folded over with mascarpone and blueberry jelly... DELICIOUS!!!. I seriously recommend Sweet Caroline's Cafe if your in the area or even out of the area because it is worth any drive.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Shawn T
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Sweet Caroline's Cafe... WOW...”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This was a little taste of old school Italian... I visited this cute little cafe a few days ago and I was blown away with the service and food... The cafe is a family run business and the son's love to talk about the food that is on the menu... They are proud that a little of their family is being served to the public... I ordered the risotto balls, soooo goood... than I had a cool refreshing salad (Zia Lena Florintina) It was a spinach salad with strawberries, glazed walnuts and a heap of goats cheese... The big portion didn't allow for dessert, but I took home two canolis... they were out of this world and the mother makes the ricotta from scratch... A must try restaurant...

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Sarah R
rinaic
“Great place for relaxed meal!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Was in Buzzard's Bay this past weekend. Had breakfast (lunch) here Saturday morning.
It was great for me that the full menu was available in the morning, as I'm not a huge breakfast person.
I had the chicken cutlet which was fantastic.

The service was great and the employees extremely friendly.
Food service was a little to the slow side, which I attribute to everything being made to order.
I had a special request for some potatoes which were not on the menu and the accommodated me by making it from scratch.

I would definitely recommend Sweet Caroline's and will visit again next time in the area.

Portions were the right size for the money.

• Visited June 2012