“Maine type clam shack”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Description: They Are On Yelp And Well Known In The Area Quality Seafood
Description: They Are On Yelp And Well Known In The Area Quality Seafood
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Located along Cape Cod Canal, you just pull in and go inside. The owners are in the kitchen cooking. They make you feel at home. Lobster rolls fried seafood are really good. Eat inside or out or take food across the road sit and watch the boats passing by on the canal. Must stop in the area.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I made my annual trip to the cape and my lobster roll
Decided to try this place and, sadly, made a mistake
It was smaller than other restaurants and had no flavor. Bland is never an option in my opinion
I can't speak to any of the other items but don't come here for a lobster roll
If you do come here, you should be advised that it is cash only

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been driving by this place for years and finally decided to stop in. It’s very small and quaint with a little cheesy gift shop. We both had the Fisherman’s Platter. There was just enough food- not necessarily generous portions. However, one of my biggest pet peeves is paying good money for a meal and then having to eat off of paper plates. At $24.00 a plate I would like a real plate and real glasses. The seafood was okay but the skinny little fries were disappointing. Parking can be a little tricky. I’m not sure I would make a point of visiting again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Was so happy to hear they were sending me to work on the Cape today and was able to finish early so I could enjoy a great lunch as always here at Barlow’s.
Great fresh seafood, large portions at a phenomenal price!
My go to spot every time I work in the area every summarily!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

The service was very friendly inside this small clam shack/ice cream shop/gift shop. I opted for the lobster roll with onions rings. Toasted roll with lettuce was filled with a good amount of lobster for the price, however, the lobster lacked taste. Not even a hint of mayo, lemon juice, celery, just plain.

Date of visit: May 2018