Boston Marriott Burlington
Hotels.com
$140
$136
$199
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskchopsoutdoor poollobby barfree wifibreakfast buffetrooms are nicehot tubon site restaurantdecent hotellahey clinicfitness roomplenty of parkingbusiness tripfitness centerbusiness center
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I booked this hotel online. I selected a romance/couples package. My wife and I stayed one night on the weekend of our anniversary. We received a very nice suite, bottle of champagne, and chocolate strawberries. A massive breakfast was also included the next morning. For what I paid for this, it was a tremendous value, and well worth it. Check-in took about two minutes. All staff we dealt with at desk, restaurants, bars, etc. provided exceptional and professional service. The location is extremely easy-on/easy-off Interstate 95. There is no shortage of stores, malls, and restaurants at this location, and all are reachable within very short driving distances.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Marri0ttBurlington, General Manager at Boston Marriott Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Happy Anniversary! We are thrilled you were able to make the most of your overnight stay to celebrate a wonderful occasion. Your kind comments are appreciated and we thank you for sharing your experiences. We are happy you were able to enjoy our breakfast selections and found your stay a great value. We hope you have the chance to visit the Boston Marriott Burlington again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed here this past weekend while I had a family member staying at the Lahey Clinic just down the road.

Pros:
-Pretty inexpensive ~100/night.
-Very close to the Lahey Clinic Hospital, Burlington Mall, and many restaurants.
-Has a bar/lounge downstairs that is pretty nice to hang out in. Couches, newly installed huge fire feature and a handful of lfat screen TV's.
-Large hot tub open until 11pm
-Housekeeping was great! I needed a rollaway bed and they delivered it in under 5 minutes!

Cons:
-Awful Wifi. Literally had to call IT 4 times and I was barely in the hotel. Also, you have to pay $12.95 a day. Luckily they did not charge me. Not sure if they didn't charge because of the trouble I had with it, or it was just a mistake, but I will guess the latter. The FREE wifi at Lahey was far better than this wifi that costs $12.95 a DAY. I also noticed that everytime I called the front desk to report a problem with wifi they knew just what to say each time - "You are going to have to talk to IT" then quickly transferred me without any aplogies or anything. Seems like this happens far too often with guests.
-Mediocre staff. Not very personable and very short with their responses. Also, Carla needs some talking to! My girlfriend left the hotel key in our room and I was not available to give her mine. When she went back to the hotel, even though her credit card in her name paid for the room, she was not able to get a key without them calling me and getting my permission. This would not have been a big deal but Carla was extremely rude to my girlfriend when going through this process.
- Snow removal was not that great. Sure we did get a large amount of snow (7+ inches), but many walkways to the parking lots were not shoveled which forced me to walk in the street( which also wasn't plowed to well either)

Overall I probably would look to another hotel in the future. This was the first hotel that popped up when I searched and seemed pretty cheap. I needed a quick hotel, but next time I will be sure to do a bit more research before booking.

If you are simply in need of a place to crash while shopping or visiting someone, I would recommend. Otherwise, this place is not for you. Don't expect much from the staff and DO NOT come for business because the wifi is GARBAGE!

Room Tip: Don't travel here for business, the wifi NEVER works.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert P

To read comments like yours is truly disheartening. This is not the experience we expect to deliver to our guests and we thank you for bringing these points to our attention. I will share your feedback with the team as we continually refresh our commitment to our customers. It is our hope to welcome you back so we may restore your confidence is us. Thank you.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. As I was leaving, they were finishing up renovation that should make it even nicer.

The Boston Marriott Burlington is conveniently located if you have a need to be west of Boston and/or near it's tech corridor. In fact, it is conveniently located to everything there, near shopping and restaurants, and close (but not too close) to freeway access.

I stay at a lot of Marriotts with mostly (not entirely) good experiences, but this was uniformly a positive experience. My room was attractively furnished and comfortable. My room overlooked a wooded area that helped make me feel at home. I slept very comfortably, and the room had good amenities. The staff I came in contact with were nice. The wifi, although I inexplicably had to pay extra for it, was fast and easy to access.

The minuses? There were two. First, like most of the mainstream Marriott hotels, they charge you extra for wifi access in your room. When you're paying this much, however, it should be included. I'd rather have wifi than TV, telephone, and many other amenities put together.

Second, beware that this is a high traffic area. If you want to get around near 5:00 p.m. well, you might want to consider a different time. This is NOT any fault of the hotel, but if you need to be somewhere else, you will have to take the serious traffic congestion into account.

I really liked this hotel and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy you found our location worked well for your stay and you were able to easily access the area. It is great to learn you felt like you were at home here and we can't thank you enough for your kind comments. Our Marriott Great room will provide all of our guests an area to meet with friends, relax and enjoy their time here. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Boston Marriott Burlington.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I was looking for a decent place near family in Bedford and this is definitely it. I would have waited until check out, but after only after one day's stay, this place seems spot on. From the quality and efficiency of check in, to the great room service, to the awesome breakfast buffet spread and the witty and personable bar tenders at the pub, this place has it all....all for a a great value if you are ever in Boston area. Additionally, if you are driving, it is right off I-95 for easy access and extremely close to a shopping mall and public transportation into the city if you so desire. This place is the bomb!!!

Room Tip: From the 9th floor you can see the Boston skyline.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Marri0ttBurlington, General Manager at Boston Marriott Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

It is wonderful to read that you were able to enjoy so much during your visit and we can't thank you enough for your kind comments. The Boston Marriott Burlington is centrally located, making it easy to explore the area. We are happy you have been able to enjoy room service and get your day off to a great start with our breakfast buffet. It was a pleasure to have had you here and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Very well appointed hotel with large rooms. Full service with quick and efficient room service. Irish bar on site with restaurant. The beds were comfortable. Classic Marriott. There is also a lot to do around the hotel in terms of shopping and restaurants, Close to the highway. would defiantly sty again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Marri0ttBurlington, General Manager at Boston Marriott Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are thrilled you were able to enjoy your visit and found our location worked well for your stay. We are in the process of renovating our lobby area with a new Marriott Great Room so our guests have more areas to relax and unwind while here. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Boston Marriott Burlington again soon.