“Yum - it's ice cream!”

Bedford Farms Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Burlington
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Lots of different flavors. Good ice cream. No soft serve. Facility was very clean. Benches outside and a nice area.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

2 young kids serving who looked displeased to be there today. I bought 2 ice creams, mudslide and coffee Oreo for my daughter and I. I saw the chocolate peanut butter ice cream that I was served and asked it was mudslide as it didn't seem right. The girls said yeah as they were walking away to sit down as the store was slow and they looked disinterested in being there. No service here. Ice cream was not as it sounded by name. Never going back.

1  Thank Bill L
Reviewed February 1, 2017

This ice cream is terrific!

Best in the area, really!

I highly recommend it.

All flavors are so good that my mom and I take 10 minutes it seems, to make up our minds!

Reviewed October 19, 2016

i know it's the same ice cream as Bedford Farms @Bedford but i still prefer the other location. this place lacks of characters but the ice cream is still one of the best.

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in after visiting Wegmans. A good number of choices and the servers could not be more accomodating. When I ordered a two scoop cone, the server even asked which flavor should be on the top. The toll house cookie ice cream and chocolate peanut butter were terrific. We will return when we are in the area.