“First time.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #7 of 122 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson
“First time.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

First time I've been to a Cheesecake Factory and it's well worth it. We had 19 people with only one server and she did a fantastic job. The food was delicious and the prices were bearable. Good job.

Gray, Maine
“Lots of Options Besides the Great Cheesecake”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

While traveling on business several of us decided to give the Cheesecake Factory a try for a change of pace. The menu was huge and a little overwhelming at first. However the waitress was great and very patient as we worked our way through the pages. They have a great selection of skinny drinks and skinny menu options so you do not feel guilty about having the delicious piece of cheesecake at the end of your meal. The salmon salad and asian chicken salad were both very good. The skinny drinks were also very tasty. And of course the cheesecake was fabulous. I tried the new Hershey S'mores Cheesecake which was out of this world. My table mates had the white chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake and the seasonal blueberry cheesecake. All of us left completely happy and very, very full.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always great”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We eat lunch here about once a month. They food is always great. Last week I had the Renee's Special with chicken salad. The chicken salad sandwich is the best. The mushroom soup is exceptional. The lettuce wraps are also delicious. My husband loves the burgers, the club sandwich and the cuban sandwich. Their s'mores cheesecake is so good. The service is always outstanding.

Newburyport, Massachusetts
“terrible”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This place is horrible I came in here last sunday, and told a server I had a food allergy, and told her what my allergy was. No manager came over like they usually always do at restaurants. We had to get up, and ask for a manager, The manager didn't seem to care. we never saw her again. The food runners brought our dinners out. I found a sesame seed in my salad I told the server and she just said OK? what OK??? Are you serious. I couldn't eat the rest of it but had to pay over $45. The corp office never got back to me when I told them about the prob, terrible restaurant do not recommend.

• Visited September 2013
“Great food, fun place, well run establishment.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Have been with my family to the Peabody location many times and always enjoy; so when we piled into the car on a Monday evening to go to the Burlington location for my niece's birthday, I wondered if the quality would be the same.
I was very pleased to find that the food, service and quality standard of this restaurant chain were met even on a quiet Monday night. Chicken piccata, potstickers, Cobb salad, Santa Fe salad, and buffalo blasters were ordered, as well as two kids meals - everyone had a high quality meal. Our waitress was attentive, not overbearing; and she made sure to fuss over the birthday girl (turning 7). The Cheesecake Factory has very nice ambiance and is clean (restrooms are lovely!), but casually dressed customers are welcome. Usually a long wait to get in, so sitting right down on this Monday evening was a treat. I have always left too full to have cheesecake, but my niece and nephew devoured a piece of the s'mores one. :) Will return to both Burlington and Peabody sites again and again.