“Blech”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went there for dinner on a weeknight. The hostess was not at the station but a server stopped by after a moment to say she would be there soon. There were plenty of empty tables but she asked us to wait a moment (while she slurped her giant soda) and then took us to a booth. My water glass smelled like beer so I had to get a new one so I could drink it. Their salsa is watery 'salsa soup'.

The floor was not clean - straw wrappers on the floor, uncleared tables in the bar area. The ladies room had paper on the floor and stalls without toilet paper.

While my husband's burger was good, my grilled chicken salad was fair. There was a mysterious black slimy piece of lettuce that I removed. We will probably not return unless it was cleaned up substantially.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I haven't been in a Chili's in a couple of years so I decided to try this restaurant. The restaurant was not very busy. I am hopeful the waitress we had was new because her service was lacking. The service was very slow with the waitress saying several times she would see where our food was. I ordered a bowl of chili which was never delivered and the fries with my meal were forgotten. While the waitress brought the fries out within a couple of minutes the chili was totally forgotten until I asked for it to be removed from my tab. The quality of the food is not very good giving my son a stomach ache and I will definitely not eat here again because of what seems to be the low quality of food and poor service.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The food excellent and we had very good wait service. Was very easy to get too and location was good.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

We ordered a plate of chips and cheese for an appetizer to enjoy while waiting for our meal to arrive....shortly after the waitress brought our meal to the table a mouse ran up the wall where we were seated and across the room! No appetite for eating after seeing this....asked to speak with the manager - Mike Cronin "Managing Partner" is what his title states on his business card. After telling him that did not want to eat our meal due to the "mouse" that just ran across the room and told him we told him we would not be paying for the appetizer (chips with melted cheese) that was ordered along with the glass of soda and wine we had just ordered. He abrubtly asked us to leave "his" restaurant immediately and also told us that he would not remove the cost of the glass of wine from the bill..my husband asked how was the glass of wine which had not yet been consumed even relevant?..Apparently others had also seen the mouse and he did not want to loose anymore guests at the time and with us there it would be bad for his business. I wouldn't be surprised if next time on their menu they are serving "Mexican Mice with Mozzarella" for an appetizer. The Board of Health has been notified of our experience and will be visiting them soon for an inspection - I would have to say they will fail!

3  Thank Michala S
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Waitress was rude!!! We were traveling w someone w food allergies and they seemed annoyed. When her food came and she found something in it that looked like seafood the mgr did not come out to discuss and our friend did not eat but 1 bite!!!