“Papa Razzi dining combines traditional Italian recipes with fresh, local ingredients”
Review of Papa Razzi Metro - CLOSED

Papa Razzi Metro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 3A
Description: Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Papa Razzi dining combines the best of traditional Italian recipes with fresh, local ingredients. I had never been to this chain before - but it was well worth the trip and I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. We were at a large business dinner and had several appetizers ranging from beef carpaccio - black angus eye round, grana padano, capers, whole grain mustard creme fraiche, accompanied with toast points to calamari fritti - crispy calamari, hot peppers, with arrabbiata sauce. All were good and there were no leftovers.

For my dinner, I had the caprese salad - sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, with aged balsamic dressing. For main course, I could not pass up the orecchiette salsiccia ear-shaped pasta, sweet Italian sausage, garlic, broccoli rabe, accented with pecorino romano. I love orecchiette and not every place servers it. The food was very good all around and the service was excellent. My kudos and recommendation to Papa Razzi in Burlington, MA.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Pappa Razzi has a fantastic atmosphere and a very friendly staff. The drinks are a little over-priced but the food is well worth the slightly expensive proce tag. I had the filleto and it was amazing. Cooked to perfection!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had salmon, it was great but the place can get loud so not the best for quite night out. Food was enjoyed by all.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

While staying in Woburn MA I read a review for this restaurant and decided to take a chance. I was not disappointed. Atmosphere was very nice and service was excellent. The food was very good and the menu more than adequate including the wine list. Very nice.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

This was my first visit and we were a party of 4 on a Saturday evening. It was already very busy when we arrived so that was a good sign. My son eats gluten free and the manager took the time to explain that they have a separate kitchen to prepare all of the gf foods. He was very excited to see chicken parmesan on the gf menu - he enjoyed it very much. My husband had the veal parmesan - he also enjoyed his meal. I had a bite of the veal and i thought it was tender and I liked the flavor of their tomato sauce. My sister and I had the salmon and we both thought it was very good. I would definitely come again since not only was the food very good but so was the service.